"ALEX" THE IDEAL SUB?
It was a balmy evening. The voices of the King Avenue spilled over to us like the lapping of the waves. It was Saturday
against 23 clock.
He knelt before me and kissed my leather boots.
I looked at him in silence. My eyes went to his shoulders, where the muscles became apparent all too clear in his tight top. His crisp butt in chaps was highly stretched, so any passerby the gem on his plug clearly in the light of the lanterns could be seen sparkle.
It was so easy with him.
the afternoon I had called him. After I had reported me, he stopped and asked only "when, where, what I have to?" I loved his clear unwillingness to compromise. He never put something in question, he did not argue, he obeyed. I expressed my wishes, then I hung up. The way I always did. I knew what he would do next. He would cancel his appointments, provide two hours under the shower and then a book of outrageously expensive restaurant, a table for two. Towards me he would stop at a flower shop and take a fantastic bunch of my favorite roses. A bottle of chilled champagne was already on his back seat, I knew that. The power to order him every conceivable outfit, without ever experiencing a trace of opposition or doubt. He was a Traumsub.
He had driven in the long black Lexus and had honked twice, as do taxi drivers if they want to discreetly draw attention to themselves. I let him wait, because I enjoyed being able to determine the time. My boots, my jacket and my makeup was perfect, I winked at the strict mistress in the mirror before I was mentally prepared corresponded to let him feel his humiliation again. When I stepped out the door, he knelt beside the already open door. He kissed my boots lace, then jumped up and helped me gallantly in the rear. Gently, he drove off while I examined the flowers and champagne. Everything was perfect. No error. No inattention. The car was perfectly clean, no crumbs on the leather seats, no stains on the floor. I loved his perfection. "stop, get out!" I ordered. He obeyed, steered the car to the curb, opened my door and lay down in front of it so I could connect to it when I got out. My heels have left red marks on his back, and his muffled groans did tingle my step. "Thither," I said and flicked down with your fingers. He got up without saying a word, pulled a blanket from the trunk and a small table which he placed before me. The blanket he folded so on a stone that I could sit comfortably. Then he took without a word from the flowers, brought it into the vase and fired the cork of the champagne into the air. A glass! Oh, how I loved him. As
I felt the beads to the lips, he knelt before me and I gently put my boots on his neck. My eyes went to his shoulders, where the muscles became apparent all too clear in his tight top. His crisp butt in chaps was highly stretched, so any passerby the gem on his plug clearly in the light of the lanterns could be seen sparkle. My slave, my property and my property!
I emptied the glass with relish, then a second. "Where we go to eat today?" I asked him. With astonishing speed, he almost prayed down the restaurant, the menu of the day and the recommended wine. I was satisfied, but I poured him the rest of the champagne in the neck and ordered him then; my boots that something had gotten to lick again. He obeyed without a word, but I could see and feel how it excited him. After dessert was no invoice, as he had always paid discretely, without me having noticed it.
good mood, we went back to the parking lot. He crawled through the dirty asphalt. "And where do you think, sycophants, we go back now?" I gave him a kick between his legs, I heard him sharply inhaled the air, but he answered with his usual precision. SM-A party in a club he had planned. We went to the head of the snake, the doorman recognized him and waved us over to the cashier. My toy case he had been at the bar be deposited. I took on a sofa place and enjoyed the sight of him at my feet. I saw the lustful looks of the ladies.
I was his mistress, his owner, his goddess.
kindled in me a fire of desire. I wanted it all! To see him and hear him draw! "Such a dungeon," I commanded, and few minutes later he came back. I knew the room was ready, opened the suitcase, because he was wearing the necklace in his hand. He kissed it, offered it to me, and I put him um.Ein tingling through me from the heels up to the Haarspitzen.Auch when he shouted, though he groaned and writhed, he had never said no, never he had defended himself, and never had a wish of mine remained unfulfilled. I beat him, I lowered him, let him feel my high heels on his chest, I peppering him with needles and gave him the strap-on deep into his juicy butt. When I stopped trembling and exhausted by the waves of power, he put his battered body from me and thanked me in a low voice for my property to be turned away dürfen.Ich to him not to show my superior smile.
He was perfect.
He was wonderful.
0 comments:
Post a Comment