Friday, April 23, 2010

How Lo0ng To Get Results Using Zumba

A Holy Mass in honor of my beloved and adored goddess Simone

As a Catholic priest I celebrate Holy Mass each day at least once.
It is one of my duties as a Roman Catholic Priester.Für Catholics celebrate the Eucharist is the most important and highest act of worship. It happened a holy.
For some years it is my deepest conviction that women are superior to that of men, and that at least some of them the true gods of this world.
yours worship ... respect ... ... submission obedience and worship.

why I think the Holy Mass often to my goddess Simone.
It was a great honor for me, even the holy. celebrate Mass just for her own.

moves to the priest at Mass, liturgical garments,
first A white alb (long dress) because Jesus at the Last Supper a white dress wore.
second In comes a kind of stole, as a sign of the priesthood.
third The last thing a beautiful chasuble, which is to underline above all beauty and solemnity.

If I will celebrate as a slave to my Goddess a church service, I will like kleiden.Dh.
first I will wear a Frauenslip, and heels as my mistress.

honor this I the majesty and elegance of selbsbewussten woman.
second As an expression of my slavery, I'll wear the white Kollar.

priests have often simplified in a form in the collar of the shirt.
third The Ceremony, I will meet with beautiful black stockings stockings with seductive lace.


In my church, I have a heavy carved wooden chair. This will be available as a throne for my mistress, and directly on the altar. For my goddess perched high above me.
Besides these is making them even more expressed, that the Mass is celebrated directly to their Verherlichung.

time has come ...
my mistress takes place on the throne.

I kneel down to her feet to the forehead touching the ground, thereby Do I think now my ass to the Tabernacle shows.
I am now the heels of my feet and divine worship mistress kissing
and I imagine they will give me a look acceptation of the sanctum,
or a moment of worship of the sacrosanct pussy of my goddess.
looks gespreitzten With legs as she triumphantly Herscherin down on me and due Beweihreucherung calmly takes her fingers while she was exhausted and goes with her tongue seductively over her red lips.
I now have the hosts and the chalice with wine provided at its feet.
It stands proud and is slow on a small staircase up to me. I do not touch me and I understand immediately that I should not look at it. Indescribable the feeling that goes through me when her hand touched me.
I feel her hand gently and ooohh so seductive is slowly sliding over my shoulder to my neck.
you said nothing, but I bow his head down automatically deep
but not to bend my back.
like a lamb I'm there, no mercy,
bound without shackles - no, not like a lamb, but only as a slave in the hands of his mistress. Only short her hand remains still rest on my neck. You must use garkeine words. The effortlessness with which she touched my naked body and even their posture and their gestures say it more clearly
"YOU ARE MY PROPERTY"
And cry deep inside I, it:
"I AM YOUR SLAVE ,
YOU ARE MY LADY,
I BELONG TO YOU "
If it was two seconds or three in which her hand is not moving, and included only my neck? Now, her hand goes back up further and stroked my hair, not the head but only the back of the Haaransatz.Ich me feel a little kid and I'm just grateful. My lady still says nothing. Denoch I hear her voice deep within me, praise, and yet so detractors say, disparaging "Good boy"
It may be that it is demeaning, but I experience it mainly as appropriate -. I like my Lady Sun pats I know you is all I am nothing.
Inschwischen is my lady, right behind me. I feel like the nails of her two index fingers gently over the middle of my neck and back . go down
slide their hands immediately reached down over my hips.
In her hand is an inch into the slip, but no further.

Mistress Simone is a master of sensual pleasure and seduction. Step by step, it increases their lust and their slaves. Almost too slow at times ... but you realize soon that the enjoyment to be charged more just because ... So now your fingers leave the Tangaund the hands move back up ... inside I know it for a moment as a disappointment.
But as her fingers play again, now with my nipples ... gently.
you would like to cause any pain, but make me more horny.
It is as if I am even more let fall into their hands. Such a goddess.
you breathe now aware of my Nacken.Nach a short while, she whispers to me then hot ear "Now you have your panties down"
We already she sets out on the road. With charming touches she pulls out of my panties.
I am now bare-fisted tail at the altar!
What feeling it with me as a priest, they will probably never understand.
But my lady is me no time to get silly ideas.
your hand has been playing with my dick, the other very carefully kneads my testicles.
She takes her time because she enjoys it herself. Her hot breath caresses my ear.
Is that even possible? I think that it my lust and desire and the feeling of submission is now even more increases.
This woman is the absulut madness. I tremble with excitement and bring my excitement to a level never before achieved.
But here it is and remains primarily a game of their own lust.

still massaging she my cock and my balls. Her lips almost berürten flüssterte my ear softly "While the words of consecration shows your cock my full attention" is the clear! Wehedir if he is not tight. Also, I want you to breathe under the difficult conversion, so I hear that you're horny and ask me to.

Mistress Simone again ascended the throne and placed immediately on its heels to my Schulter.Nicht to torture me with his heels, but to show me my place.
said with an imperious voice, she then "slave do your job and pray to me.


atment heavy before immense lust and desire I hold the Host to speak in a trembling Handund "Take, eat all of it, that is my body which is given for you".
Having said this, my lady takes her feet off my shoulders and spreads her legs wide so I can press the same Hostige against the lips of her pussy. I see how it enjoys this symbolic rite. Her tongue wanders back so damn horny on her lips. I am now the host of my mistress feet and kiss them by saying

YOU ARE MY GODDESS


After I completed the same ritual with the cup, my lady walks forward again hinunter.Ich me my erection. Again she stands behind me. Your hand slides from behind between my legs up to my testicles. I feel well again the naturalness with which this happens. I just happen to their property, and they inspired me. She strokes my balls very briefly, and pulls the hand was already back.
My lady is so close behind me that I have the warmth of her body feel good.
yet it affect me. Then she presses her beautiful slim body against mine, and takes my cock in her left hand. The host takes it himself
(in the Catholic Church did not take the Host, but to get it)
and while my dick in the hand of my owner happy they eat the host.
Then she takes the cup over my shoulder, turns around and pushes her back gently against mine.
A little leaning back they Sun empties the cup, and I mean to remember that before this horny enjoyment very quickly inhaled.

My lady is happy being with me and allows me to make a plea. I explain that after the show is still a thanksgiving, and praying to God and thanks him for his love. In other words, whether there is any way to any Thanksgiving?
Lange does not think about my lady,
on the altar with ... you lay on your back.
soon as I lie flat on the altar, because my goddess is already over me.
Even before I realized all it is stuck on my face. After they took away the breath a few times, she calls on me to lick her pussy. She says to me, if you bring me within 5 minutes to orgasm, may your rest later tail between my buttocks. For more detail your cock will never come close to my pussy.


There is a lot to me to be not difficult to explode my mistress, for her desire was fully erupted. Your gift was almost inconceivable. I lay there motionless and totally, in the most beautiful minutes in which my cock so could come close to the pussy of my goddess.


I was still totally awesome, but I moved an inch, because trust my lady I could embarrass impossible.
So I found myself, tied up but without fetters.
said goodbye to my lady, sometimes the nights you will stand me in the confessional is available.




continued


0 comments:

Post a Comment