Saturday, September 25, 2010

How To Get Into Doujin Moe Member

DIARY OF MY SLAVES SLAVES

Today I lead a diary
partly because it was ordered,
secondly because I believe that I am since yesterday, Friday entered a world of erotic am, after I long for so long.

knew for a long time I have from my tendency to submit to a dominant woman.

I devoured almost everything I came to SM literature between the fingers. I also visited several industrial Dominas, however, the experience of these ladies so frustrating and disappointing that every time I was only healed once again.
But very soon came my secret desires more violent back. So I had been nothing other than me to masturbate while dreaming of my desires.
Until last night ......

My wife had gone for a weekend with her sister in Cologne, and I decided to once again make a pub crawl.

against 24.00 Clock I walked into a restaurant around me there one last pint approve .
I stood at the counter and ordered a beer. Next to me I noticed a woman who had an empty champagne glass standing before him. I asked if I could invite them to a glass of champagne. Before she consented, they looked at me unabashedly from head to toe, that I was almost painful to watch.
The lady was about 170 cm tall, with long red hair looked very confident and had a tremendous charisma.
She wore a black leather miniskirt, black stockings or tights, high heels and a skin-tight T-shirt that said her magnificent breasts wonderful. But this vision has made me boil.
your age I estimated to 35-40 years.
She introduced herself as Simone, and we talked very excited about all possible topics. And I found that it not only has wit and intelligence, but also has considerable general knowledge.
I asked them why what they do for a living. She replied that she was a freelance journalist, working for different organizations,
"But that's just my day job, which I earn my money," she added. Curious, I asked
them what they would do otherwise yet.
"Come, let us back there to set the table. It does not even realize what I'm doing all the way and especially liked "
We took our glasses and sat down at a table at the end of the restaurant.

first I thought she would buy alongside and would now make me an offer.
But I am wrong.
I looked at her quizzically as she fixed me with a look into the eyes looked.
"As I said, in my job, I am a journalist, but the activity that I perform best and most passionately, is Dompteurin. "
"Dompteurin? You work part time as a circus?" I asked jokingly.
"No, I train men. I train and educate them until they all do what I want and what I want. Popularly called me dominatrix or mistress. Unfortunately, it is very difficult to find a suitable slave object especially as my demands are very high. In my mind, many men would like to have a mistress to be extradited and serve, but then when the reality is coming to them pull almost all her tail again. "
Stunned, I slumped in me. I could hardly believe what I had just heard. My head was spinning, and I brought together not think straight.
"What's wrong with you? Did you such a loss for words?"
"No, no, it's ... it's just ..."
"What?" Come on, out with it. "
As through a veil, I heard myself say
"You are Dompteurin, and I am a miserable, disrespectful and untrained being who desperately needs the firm and consistent training assessed a REAL lady."
Did I really say that?
"Ah, is that you really, or are just one of those tail-lifting wannabe the first a large flap have
and then make the pants in fear? And you are ready to fulfill all my desires and cravings and to keep you covered unconditionally? "
" Yes. "
" Well, yes mistress. "
" Yes mistress. "
" Then let us go, and woe to you disappoint me! "
I paid the bill and we left the restaurant. My cock was rock hard and only with difficulty that I could hide my excitement. We took my car. me conducted to Dusseldorf Kaiserswerth and let me stop in front of a skyscraper. Today was It has to clock 02.00 in the morning. I was still in a trance. . We entered the house and Mistress Simone pushed the button for the elevator

While we waited for the elevator she suddenly said:
"Take you out and give me your clothes!"
"What," I said.
The answer was a resounding slap.
"You have to obey just talk, and will you only if I ask you something or I have it allows you.
Did you understand me?"
"But."
gossip, the next slap.
"Yes."
slap number three.
"Yes Mistress Simone."
"Aha, you learn quickly.

So down with the clothes and that all and a bit sudden!"
Hastily I began to undress, until I stood naked before her.
My clothes she carelessly tossed into the elevator.
"I live on the fourth floor. Over there is the stairs.
A slave does not drive the elevator.
And hurry up. I do not like to wait."
Then she disappeared with the elevator up.
There I was. In the morning, to clock 02.00. Stark naked, degraded, humiliated and ashamed. But that was exactly what I wanted. An inexplicable lust spread through me. I made my way to the 4th Floor, in the hope that I meet no one. Once at the top my mistress Simone was waiting for the doorbell.
"Now it's about time you come in lame slave!"
I followed her into the living room where she took on a chair.
you ordered me to kneel before her.
"And now you tell me what you've experienced before, whether you know once served a mistress, did what they did to you and what things you would not even do for your mistress. "
I told her about my disappointing contacts for commercial Dominas and individuals, and that I was having sex with children and animals and caviar fundamentally reject. With Peeing I had with not so sure. If punishment it should not cause bleeding, open wounds and permanent, visible marks, as I was married.
"Did you have sex once before with men?"
"No, not yet, and I would not."
gossip, the next slap, now the fourth.
"Have you forgotten something?"
"Yes mistress, sorry."
"Are you aware that I will show you might like-minded people?"
"Yes mistress."
"And that may be there also as well as men? Are you ready?"
Reluctantly I said
"Yes mistress, if not for sexual contacts between men and me coming."
"Well, I know first decision. I will tackle the matter slowly and carefully, so you do not like the first time wilt. For I have very much with you before, provided you are good for them. But we will very soon. "
" Thank you Mistress "
" You will now learn once the attitude. This will always take you, if I give the command "attitude" to accept. "
" Yes mistress. Be "
" If you dressed at the time of the order yet, you have to undress completely out immediately! Is that clear! "
" Yes mistress. "
" Then you kneel towards you, spread your legs as far as possible, upper body and head hit the floor and your hands In addition to the head. Your ass will stretch you as far as it goes to your back door and your hangers are easily visible and accessible at all times.
"Yes mistress."
"Well, now take attitude!"
As I knelt before, I spread my legs, put his head on the floor and your hands next to it.
Next spread! "
The thighs were hurting already.
"Still further, yes it is good. And now the ass even higher!"
I did as ordered. Finally my mistress was happy. I felt deeply humiliated and degraded, so to lie in front of a strange woman, and yet I felt a feeling of incredible lust in me.
My cock swelled to full size, which did not escape my mistress.
"Look at this horny slut. I'm gonna drive out your lust for now.

Stay where you are so until I come back!"
"Yes mistress."
She left the room and came back again after a few moments. From the corner of my eye I could see that she held a whip in his hand. As she walked around me, they ran the wand over my body. As they left with stood, it played at my bag and on my still erect penis. She circled my anus and pressed lightly with the whip into it. I was always horny.
"How many slaps did you get from me so far?" she asked suddenly.
"Four Lady," I replied.
"And for what?"
"three slaps on the lift because I did not immediately follow your commands, and a slap in the face because I had forgotten the word mistress."
"Right, and for every slap I will miss you an additional five strokes with the whip. How many?"
"Twenty mistress."
"Right. To get used to, I'll be very careful. You will not feel these blows much. After the twenty lashes you will on each buttock each receive a blow, and to indeed the strength with which I will punish you normally. Conclusion there is still a blow once in each of the hard pace, so you know what to expect when you yourself have been guilty of very serious crimes. In heavy offense I understand, for example, if you have offended me or made a fool of myself in front of other people. Did You understand? "
"Yes mistress."
"In addition, you will every time I'll announce the sentence , have confirmed this to thank me for it and ask for execution. The blows will you count aloud and thank you after every blow! Is that clear? "
" Yes mistress. "
" Good, then we'll practice it right once. "
" Thank you for your opinion of twenty whipping of four more, so I know what me expected future, if I'm not behaving to your satisfaction. I ask for execution of the sentence. "
" Now the works already fine. "
She stood behind me and even the first blow whistled on my ass.
" One, thank you Mistress. "
" Two thank you, mistress. "
so it went on to twenty. In fact, were not violent and endure the blows well, which increased my lust even more. The next two blows, however, were already much more violent and I could well imagine that adorn with a full punishment a nice pattern my butt would. In the last two shots, I realized that I better off would do me guilty of any very serious offense to have come. The beatings were of such violence that I groaned aloud, and my horniness and erection had disappeared completely.
"And, believe You still want me to serve as a slave? "
" Yes Mistress "I answered firmly.
," Okay, follow me, but on all fours! "
you went before me to to the sofa. I followed her obediently like a dog on all fours. After they had taken their seats, pushed
it her skirt up and spread her legs. She was wearing no pants, and I had a clear view of her beautiful and smooth shaved pussy .
"Put a finger into it," she told me.


only too glad I followed this command. My manhood was directed back to his full height.
"What do you feel?"
"I feel that you are incredibly wet and hot lady."
"Yes, now you see how horny it makes me to train a man to use to humiliate and flogged. And I intend to give me more often rush up to you."
"Yes mistress, it makes me happy to be able to serve you and I am ready to fulfill your every desire."
"So, it is enough for today.
I expect you to-morrow I at 14.00 clock. And be so punctual. Otherwise you will run from now a diary in which you carefully describe what I'm with you instead, and what you experience. Do you understand me? "
" Yes mistress. "
" One more thing. From now on it is prohibited you masturbate. Your juice is mine! "
" Yes mistress. "
Then I got dressed and left my mistress.
Had I finally found what I was looking for so long? Turmoil, proud, and I came home to cool, still wrote my report and 09.00 in the morning I went to sleep at last. I set the alarm clock 12.30 ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment