Wednesday, October 20, 2010

2010 Toyota Sienna Body Kit

FIRST DATE DIARY OF A SLAVE

Well, my dear! or -. I should now prefer to say to you my love " Mistress Simone had invited to their morning coffee
It was our first meeting corporeal .! Over a long time we had after we met on the Internet via chat, via cam or telephone exchange with one another.
Now I stood before her, very excited. receiving overjoyed to be. And she looked just great from my mistress.
Of course, I had pictures of her, knew her striking imperious voice, but that was the happiest moment of my existence. "Well, my dear, for so we welcomed his mistress, just mounted so rooted stare as if I were a wonder ...?", She had this very ironic said smiling, I was not sure whether your mood would not turn instantly into the Enforcer. I would now like a wonder of the world will treat you, you can guess what that means! Her voice had grown in severity. but now I should come up with a suitable answer. No, I thought of nothing ... in my excitement I threw myself at her feet, kissed her hand, her skirt and the tops of their shoes. gracious mistress, "I moaned," You should never in my love and allegiance to you doubt but now I belong to you, my whole being is dedicated to you, like me your take penalties, never, never will I trust that your hurt in my sets. but now I'm all your property, positioning stage so that now as you want! " The madam included my shoulders and pressed me to him. through the fabric of the Rocks where I felt she pressed my head.
a friendly chuckle and laugh my mistress "Oh, Renata, you know what you do since admitted have to serve me and my desire, that will not be easy, if that's what you wish for test once, will now play no role. belong Yes, you now me, me, me to you ...." upward, pushed me a little away from him. Looked at me, grabbed my tie for me to approach all the way to pull her face, I closed my eyes, feeling as she stripped me of my jacket and then his tie to solve. "drawing up from Renata! I want to see if you are wearing underneath what I had ordered, mistress Simone had settled comfortably in her chair, sipping from the glass and just looked at me with undisguised curiosity, how I got rid of my male wardrobe. I had already my shirt unbuttoned and the upper part of a white bodysuits were visible, the white lace encircled my chest. They had set for me to today's meeting, no explicit dress code. Beautiful lingerie, stockings come ...., let you what, something like her words. were with how much excitement I had always tried new combinations against at home. I wanted to but also a trifle "modestly". "We will have to decorate the maid to something up there ..., it is me too ... flat-chested, the next meeting you are wearing an artificial breast understood?" "Just as you wish it, madam," I whispered, exultantly and internally almost shouting. Should really be my long-cherished dreams of truth, to be allowed to serve as a mistress Lustzofe? The lady walked around me She passed her hand across my chest, on the substance. "Oh, Renata me well if you like it I'll be in this elevator will." I had slipped out of the shoes and opened pants. Now I let them slide down a bit theatrical. I stood before my mistress in Stapsbody in brown stockings with projecting top edge. The body covered in step barely my excitement. Mistress Simone had re-established himself in his chair and stared at me interested. Nothing, absolutely nothing revealed her state of mind. Would it cause my vision (which the maid would not want to deeply!) What she thought, what antics would hit their imagination. There was nothing to see her, she nodded benevolently indifferent. "Hmm, that still looks quite pretty. And my eyes see something, which I still do not like now ...." With these words hot shot through me, they certainly played on my more and more spreading excitement. I covered modestly with both hands the body of the offense. I tried to wiegeln to deflect: "Lady, permit me to make sure that I improve myself in front of you in a modest manner. I pointed to a small pocket of my luggage. "Steering, not from now! I mean your horny Zofenschwanz of behaving in front of my eyes quite lewd. I welcome you, so cool to be ...?" Of course I said no. The sharp tone of her words get me quite rudely back to reality. I had let myself confused by this piquant situation so I had to but suddenly realize that I was not here to satisfy my selfish needs exposed Sun No, I had to make only my service to her and her imperious desires, my motto should be forever. Certainly, I felt in this situation, a never perceived well-being: the shame gave way to a quiet certainty of being just suffered from his beloved mistress and used with the hope that it was their deep pleasure and satisfaction. "Say, Renata, your mistress you desire so much that you can not hide your lust! "Yes, mistress, then it ... Your unworthy maid desires .... and your maid loves you deeply ...!" Well, your untamed emotions we will meet with a penis cage. So you will learn to control yourself, and now show me what you wanted to show me ... "I took out my luggage a pair of heels and a blonde wig. These things done, I turned back to her. "Oh, that's so you really a lady's maid ...", Simon laughed," my love, I like that. Run here a little back and forth so I can look all around you. Yes, I like Renata. This is exactly to my liking. Now I will of course know how it is with your ability to do your good lady ... "Slowly, I walked again up and down in front of her. Long I was running it already used in pumps to maintain a certain tension in the buttocks and hips not to cramp. front of her now but I was very excited. I would not let her out of sight: My lady looked breathtakingly good. Her red hair undulated gently on her bare shoulders. She had lit a cigarette. When she put on her, had her face a moment of expression of a wonderfully compelling depravity. "Come to me," commanded without them my special emotional impulse.
Very slowly opened her thighs .... follows
continuation

0 comments:

Post a Comment