Sunday, October 24, 2010

Pokemon Heart Gold Desmume English

First report of my slave A.


Dear Mistress Simone,

Done I did shortly after our conversation ...

I stayed a while in the office and had an inner restlessness that I drive, to secure my satisfaction. So many horny thought I had picked up, the memories of that time,
the new photos of the lady in the fur.
The text on the website of the lady I had read, looked at the blog,
yes, I could feel the excitement all too well!

To the lady I should think, to whom else?
For 2 days she is always with me in mind, I see their pictures in front of me.
time to get myself and do not come so quickly.
The excitement that more and more gaining the upper hand and forces any clear thought? I open on my iPad "Tribute to Mistress Simone," sucking the amazing pictures, my heart races, quick pants down, a few movements ...
No, I'm much too fast, time I should leave me.
If I do so, then I cum in a minute on ...


pull out the drawer I have the black tail rope, a cord, not too thin and not too thick. I tie and tails from eggs, hasty, hastily sitting, not good, again, the blog will continue to run the photo on the iPhone is extinguished, Stand By ...

Now the line sits well, I feel my cock gets harder, yes, the line fits perfectly.
Oh, I think you would have only tied it.
The blog is almost over, I start it again, the lady in the fur is back. The right hand I rub my cock, slowly, I think, breathe deep, very deep, my hand sliding up and down the foreskin all the way back.
The line stuck, the blog is, oh, how cool is that, these photos,
the wonderful leather, the ambience, the head resting cinema, it races away with me.
beats slowly, not so fast, I breathe again, play something on my nipples while the tail in my hand.

equal he will be back in the end, the blog. I start it again quickly, I pinch the nipples, pull on, lay hold of the tail very tightly, the line holds together everything
every move she makes the eggs feel.

I hold one of the photos ... Soon it will happen quickly or the cloth over the
tail .... Jaaaaaaaaaaa ...

I lean back in my chair, breathe, collect myself, to me these beautiful pictures,
my lady in the fur ...



Thank you, lady!

When writing this line, she was back, this particular emotion ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment