We had over Internet and met us a few times to talk by phone with our wishes.
I wanted him, wanted him to feel where he longed for. So
we arranged to meet us in his apartment.
sweet he is, I was pleased, and the coffee we were fast approaching us.
informality we talked, and I knew he should get today ...
no, not me, his desire, my desire is to get it on his bottom.
When he goes to the toilet, I take the opportunity to retire to dress me.
black stockings, black tight latex dress showing more than it conceals. I want to see the desire in his eyes, knows what he likes, my high heels put on paragraphs 18 cm high.
Before even without makeup, now I enter the room, her eyes outlined in black, the nails painted blood red, her lips the same color.
And I see his eye that converts almost frightened at first humble themselves in an admiring, longing, then. My mistress ... to stammer more he is not ready for the moment.
I walk to the chair put me drained, lean back, and my view now forces him to his knees. Without a word he kneels before me, his eyes fixed on my feet, I know he can not escape this, my feet at this moment. But he does not dare to touch them ..
I feel too fragile, aloof, they appear to him at that moment.
I ask him for a cigarette, he hands me, keeps me out the burning lighter, the ashtray he keeps in his hand, as long as I smoke, even though the table is next to us.
His desire to do something for me, felt great, and I allow him smiling.
I look down at him as he kneels in front of me .... the ashtray in his hand, raised his eyes to me, humble, almost pleadingly, and I enjoy this longing eyes. He knows he can only touch me where and when will I permit it, and I know he will keep them. My hand trembles stroking his short blond hair ... and a slight tremor on his silent lips.
Get me the whip ... and writes his face the fear, clearly it is becoming apparent.
It is an open book for me, I feel exactly what he feels. He does not know what I'll do, and I have no plan, let me walk almost aimlessly. Get me the cane ... and yet almost in disbelief looking he met me this wish.
Then he kneels before me, and I put his head on my knee.
full confidence, and yet anxious, he relies on, cautiously, as he was afraid to feel my presence.
I play with the whip in my hand, let the 20 leather straps slip through my fingers ... and cool almost tender they fall powerless on his back.
I see him watching me, lets look between my hands, my face, my feet walking worried.
pulling his shirt and trousers without a word ... he does that very quickly, as if to put it behind him, only a small string still covered his manhood. And quickly he is kneeling at my feet again, this time by itself shall
his head confidentially on my knee, and yet I see the fear in his face.
And so I feel free, after which it requires, but what he trembles Sun
I allowed him to touch my feet, he can stroke it, gently and tenderly he does, as something precious and unique with endless admiring glance. Leaning back, I look to him, and not the touch is what inspires me, no, his dedicated humble really caught my imagination.
Schroff I take his head, put him on the stubble hair forward so that he is now with half the upper body on my knees, his face on the chair back.
I taste it off with my eyes, place it in mind the first blows ... and let him quietly waiting. Short stroke with my hand on the tense, tight curves, and push him away from me.
disbelief, he looks at me ... anxious now to not get what he wants. For minutes
we look so strongly in my view ... its now almost despondent was holding,
until he lowers his eyes. I get up, even higher than him by the heels, and he immediately understood my brief nod, then leans his upper body over the chair.
His Po emits me know and perfectly smooth. A challenge that I love them.
He lies there, executed almost melted, her eyes closed. Look at me ... He opens his eyes ... that look wonderful, trust, devotion and fear in one.
He is forced to watch as my hand is raised, making wide arcs with the whip, and race at the sharp followed by the first gossip on his bottom. Beautiful, as to immediately sign off the little red welts on Striemchen ... his smooth white skin.
Carried away by the sight, his frightened eyes and his humble attitude I get from the next beat, he ducks even deeper into the chair, for he must see how powerful I go back a. As rushing down the whip on his butt, he jerks ... but for no reason. For now, the leather straps fall limply on his back.
Some of this type follow, pleasant, I know very well.
It feels almost surely, his eyes it tells me .. Enjoying it takes blow after blow.
Until the next gossip is hard ... and his groan tells me the surprise of his hand. And always in change, I play as him ... his back, buttocks, his thighs slowly staining red. No point, I let out, every millimeter of his white skin reddens so gradually ... I enjoy it, to aim accurately and controlled.
like a ripe tomato purple lights showed his butt to me ... and my hands slide gently enjoying it. The left hand I press his head lower in his chair covers, short his field of vision ... as I let go, he sees the cane in my hand. Oh no, no, please do not ... his stammering almost choked on my hand that his neck now presses down firmly.
But, I say determined not talk enduring, i am going to do very, very much. But I know you will bear it for me.
reassuring caress me briefly about his hair ... his back to him then above the item back to press down. And propose short, concise and specifically on his bottom.
He winces strong, rears up, hold your breath ... and the tremor, which passes through his body, increases my desire to hurt him. He sinks back, powerless, without resistance, he expects the second floor blow. I place it in exactly next to it ... a second-floor Striemchen distinctive flourishes on its already so beautiful red skin.
Again he rears up in pain ... the Pressingly air from his lungs, otherwise no sound critical of himself. My hand moves carefully, light and delicate strokes of the track to ... he can sink back down again a sigh of relief. With closed eyes he has my tender hands ... is a happy smile on his face.
He does not feel like my right arm to lift the stick ... blissful expression on his face ... I place the bat well, tight and painful, very painful to the
Pofalte. And in his strong, defensive end rearing up into it, I prefer him to me, I take his head in my arms, hold him soothingly, gently stroking his sweaty Forehead. Relieved, he sees now as I put the stick aside, I sit back and put his head back on my knees. Enjoyable I caress on his bottom, his fire-red back, already makes the color of something. Only the three
Stockstriemchen distinguished clearly from the pink background, white ... in the middle of fiery red at the edges, slightly swollen. And while I caress it, I ask him to take off my high heels. Very very carefully, fully devotional feeling he touches me tenderly from the feet, which I sustained him now.
Oh yes, he has earned it, to kiss her, to pet them ... and he hardly dares them to . Touch
little kisses he breathed on my stockinged toes ... the instep, the soles of the feet. His breath tells me his excitement ... to increase it, I put a foot on his thigh press it firmly into the tight flesh.
begging, pleading looks at me now, oh yes, I know very well what he wants. And both know how much he is ashamed of his lust.
I get up, put me behind him, gently stroking his head ... you must do it. Incredulous, he looks at me almost speechless ... I nod to him, smiling and full of shame ... the view he takes his plump, dark-bright tail in his hand.
I look over his shoulder, watch as he rubs his quivering orgasm, runs
his seed in seconds while still in his thong.
satisfaction I look into his happy eyes ... in the eyes of my slaves.
0 comments:
Post a Comment