Monday, November 1, 2010
Headache And Pain Down Right Arm
My slave
you are to me what I see in you. What I want from you, you'll understand in this one second, and learn to live in is the small game seriously.
This one second in which you put me something in my hand.
What will be the ... who can guess that. Your pride, your text, your frailty, your will, your soul?
you'll get something for it.
And even if it is not anfühlt as a reward: It will be a
. The reward to which you have hoped.!
let you up the wall you fall, you've just opposed to me yet.
I found a way through a painful and degrading way. It has overcome
up, pain, disgust and steadfastness cost, to get to this moment. Maybe you came
this moment long ago, but be sure: He took only one second.
And he will forever reverberate still burning inside you. Let you down, and trust me.
your mistress
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment