Thursday, November 18, 2010

Stomach Flulos Angeles

# 13 - Long time ago. .

I STILL LIVE!

weeks have passed without a new post. I was the fate several times erwirscht angry, overtime at my job, too many exams at school and then my sewing machine and went even broken! I was just crying from my good deal was so expensive and the warranty is also long since expired. Should I go with interim solutions to be satisfied, but I hope to give Father Christmas to me soon a new order tailor I can again:)

I hope nobody is disappointed or angry that I have so long been able to work here to turn on . I have a lot of new ideas and will then h0ffentlich can start again soon!


Ps: If you ever want to BH's sorted out and what to throw away, cuts off the rack! The later you can use again, great for hand-made clothes or the like. But the whole bra can be recycled, but I will get even. .

0 comments:

Post a Comment