Thursday, December 16, 2010

Brown Bathroom Colors

# 17 - Get out:)

I hope you were able to successfully print out the pattern: P
If so, then it could continue as follows:

put the pattern templates onto the fabric. Since each part is required 2x, can you put the fabric twice, you have not. You simply can do everything 2x.


must now decide it, what size you want. I have now for the top size 34/36 (maybe small 38) stitches. So I have the outlines of the pattern pieces transferred to the fabric (I gen0mmen you extra for a strong red, so you It recognizes better. In case you do not prefer. It's best magic chalk that disappears all by itself after a few days!) And it only added to the upper and lower ends of a seam allowance (~ 1-2 cm). For those who would like the top part larger, please add on the sides seam allowance!

Then cut out the parts!


sort were ready for - what is what. The best place then next to each other, as was later heard. Then all the parts are sewn together at the sides. On the screen for example, the right side of the left piece to the left Side of the right piece.

I've done with my overlock sewing machine, but since no one you can miss a bestizt simply with your regular sewing machine with zigzag edges. They are also sewn together at the same time. If you like, you can sew long course again with the degree of the zigzag stitch on the inner end. My spot looks repays this (yes, the inside of the fabric is yellow with white polka dots: D):

end it should look like: sewing

this you now, of course all parts, but not the two middle parts rear sew together! Then comes the zipper.


Now everything is sewn together, missed the top and bottom as yet. These fold down easily 2 times the inside and with his degree stitch sew over it.


Then you're already done:) Sorry, did I "was not able to attach the zipper, but it works as I have explained in a previous post.
I hope it fits (even custom-made for my girlfriend) and you will get everything out well:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment