Friday, December 10, 2010

What Should I Do To Clean My G Shock

# 15 - Blog idea

Today, I would imagine even a blog!

I present you now a nice girl with a nice blog in a small interview, which we have prepared for you.

Here are the questions:

first Pretend you're still only a little bit ago!

second Why do you blog?

third What are you blogging?

4th Why you should read your blog?

5th Would you tell us something?


first Hey:) I'm Caty and only a short em turned 18. I live in Sydney, near Lake Constance in a 450 Einwo chickens village, far away from any shopping. 'm In high school in the 12th Class. I hate math and I am unfortunately rather lazy. I am now for almost 4 years with my boyfriend ♥ and clothes and everything else a girl holding still so loves: 2)

So of course, because I simply fun! I like writing, moreover, it helps me too often in love grief write. I also like getting feedback on what I'm doing this: D I like to do photos - and where I could show this better than blogging? :) Also blogging on this blog, because I stop at my old blog with 167 readers, unfortunately, "had". Some people around me have read my blog, I did not want to, so I've decided to create a new, unknown side.

third I blog about just about everything.
I carry no typical "fashion blog" where I post daily outfit. I show more photographed, my favorite music, or write about my relationship. Or about school, stress, desires, concerns, anything that moves me so. Of course, the fashion still plays a major role, as I am n total jewelry & accessories & clothes freak and just about everything one can have in excess did: D So it is with me regularly Shopping yields see:)

4th My blog should read, if you want to identify with someone. I am always honest and write my opinion. I also say, if something bothers me. can also get a lot of inspiration, I think ;-) I see often tips (such as Ebay shops) and other bargains! I can also advise everyone to my music to hear xD I find it great: D And well, I think on my blog are pretty much all interests. .

5th Hm .. I would appreciate a few new readers and hope that you enjoy my blog =) However I do not blog for readers, but [for me otherwise I would have hardly given up a blog with so many readers] therefore it is more often times personally ;-)

Love, your Caty ♥


The blog address: http://zwergroeschen

. blogspot.com /



I hope you could appeal to Caty's Blog and I appreciate the great cooperation with you! Best wishes to you! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment