Sunday, December 5, 2010

How Long After Drinking Colyte Will I Go

# 14 - My mission

A good friend has told me I should not hesitate to sew her a dress for her birthday in January. Mach I of course you. As a role model came in about something not easy but achievable. I'm so busy now set about auszuklügeln the pattern and have all the parts for the "shell", which is slightly corsagenähnlich, done.

belongings then made a test cut and sewn together. Do so before the first test out whether everything really fits, sometimes mistakes happen during construction patterns.
the end, it looked like this:


will of course be said that this placed no value on straight seams or the like was! Think you can see still quite good as the plan is. Get the dress in the next few days hopefully provide ready and ask me whether you have any interest! If so, I could upload the pattern and then give a few instructions so that it goes well.
it let me know:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment