Sunday, December 19, 2010

Salivary Pain After Alchol

dog days ..





flow always this smooth, glossy
sky above the city,
in the streets.



You know, the winter

and pain are nothing, what kills you.



The air smells sweet
today for yesterday - the
smelled sweet after today.

(Hilde Domin)

I'm obsessed by Hilde Domin tender language games, the ease and simplicity of their sentences so to speak simple phrases much wealth.

In London the dog days are upon us.
While a few weeks ago were still clouds in the autumn sky, on the steps of old brick buildings were smoking our cigarettes and during the weekend, we revel in the colorful and varied displays of the London street markets, we spend our days now wrapped in thick coats, scarves and hats in the cafes on the Portobello Road, just to go away so not too far from home need.
the tires of passing cars creak under the snow, mud and white clouds our breath throws it into the cold evening air.
These are the dog days, something will pass.

And I will not manage. I wanted to take as many pictures implement ideas. Instead, I smoke me in the kitchen the soul from the body.





0 comments:

Post a Comment