Monday, January 31, 2011

Damages Tiles For Sale

I'm writing on airwaves


brick lane with my lovely claudia. somehow I do every Sunday the same, but each time it is a wonderful experience. after I had last weekend and then they waited in vain for two wonderful musicians know, we've done this week.
because we were both flat broke somehow, this time was not bought much (I may even say that I spent no penny for clothes, and adorned in the usual have to). planned was a little 'street style photography' project, but unfortunately I did not dare to people who liked to talk.
have are two Japanese girls love taking pictures of us.



rest of the imagery of our Sunday walk in spite of improvement in the weather or icy east london is here:

























a stroll in the rough Trade East records I'm in the other flyers on the brilliant band these new puritans encountered. you hear swords of truth and enjoy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment