Friday, January 7, 2011

What Color Shirts To Wear With Gray Suit

the dog days are over ...

back in Switzerland for a week. I met one at home, sat on my bed, and that hit me like a happy face into süsslichschwerer impact. I will never be at home in London than in this small town where I was born.

but I am obsessed with the idea, let me make a new tattoo.
the place is already fixed, the beautifully delicate position at the neck and shoulders meet. I was always fascinated neck area of this fine man '.

inspiration I found enough, just nothing that has convinced me definitely. the favorites so far: infinity. subtle and sexy, so be it. tattoologist


via View

and when I found my diary the old love poem that I wrote for someone whose name I've already forgotten.


determining factor at this stage only
this one is only
:
that I've lied to us all.

Ventilate the cage
I reached into the leaden emptiness of freedom
, beating
roots in the cavity of your heart.

Where everywhere you

but thousands of times since I am nowhere.

0 comments:

Post a Comment