The feeling is strange.
With the steel cage on my tail,
the heavy steel handcuffs and on the short leash,
it has reduced to half tied to the bedpost.
The line they had only purchased today. It had started today afternoon at the pet shop in the High Street.
"Pug Fidel", no not a pet shop, a dog boutique.
Previously I had no inkling that such a thing even exists.
It was another of their shows have been, that she was stunned me, every time. With relish, they had let slip the collar on the stand with their fingers, again spoke so loudly that everyone had noticed in the store, which ran as straight:
"Look Frank, that is with the little puppy on it yet sweet, try the same but at times" "No, I do not come to your long neck tuned knee up times to go forward ". Three, four, five necklaces she had tried out on me until she was satisfied.
All the time she let me kneel in the middle of the small shop.
"This is what we take, and the matching necklace here like this. No, they do not need to pack, like my little friend, it kept on the same."
I will never get used to this display in public, exactly like their Sun Therefore, it does so, yes.
I would not be ashamed every time with a red face to death, it would be for my Lady
only half the fun, at most.
Later she had me in her apartment then actually getting them, that they be begging to bring this cock cage. It was for them was easy, oh so easy. She had me put on the alternative, either to go home after dinner or to stay with her.
Then of course only with caged cock.
the key they attached to their chain was now between her breasts.
Yes, and I was crawling on all fours then really through her apartment, just as I had written it himself 16 years ago, err days in one of my damned stories to you. Had you taken the cage. Before it docked me and locked me again shown it has the full video of the guy who had worn the thing for weeks before his Mistress he fell. "For you to know what belongs to you and you do not complain to me afterwards," she said smugly, smiling. When the film was over, they had had to beg me. Until then they did. And I am chained by her bed.
I had known no place on earth where I would have preferred. Except maybe a foot higher next to her, but that was not natural. I was already happy that there was not a Greek.
After she turned off the light, they had let me hear how are stroked. I could not do anything, almost unable to move his head chained to the posts with his hands in the handcuffs, my tail in prison. I realized for the first time that the thing while preventing an erection, but nothing against the lust did. And then pressed my cock, or rather their property, against the steel bars in a desperate but futile attempt by a completely outbreak.
And so I lay still, listening to her soft moans, the rustling of the ceiling, breathing their scent of her bedroom filled. Until she softly called my name, "Frank, come on, I'll give you as something too."
In the darkness I saw her finger on me, the right hand edge of the bed. I got up as far as it allowed the chain and could in extreme effort just to reach the proffered finger. She knew exactly what she did, how long the chain should be, in every way they knew it
And so I licked the moisture from her fingers, the juice of the Blessed Sacrament. If the fingers were clean, they got supplies for me. And I knew the gift to appreciate. I licked the fingers with all the fervor of which I was capable. As they left the hand easily and took no more supplies, I knew that she was asleep.
I put my head on the worn nightgown, which she had given me a pillow and listened to her breathing. I wish this night would never . End
0 comments:
Post a Comment