Sunday, January 23, 2011

Stain From Carpet Wood Basket

Frank

We had been together since noon, I had you picked from the train and since then she had made me hot. She had so much work but not had before 10 days you had forbidden me to touch me again, "so you will also really looking forward to me," she wrote.

As if that was necessary, either way I had for days hardly at what else you can think of as the upcoming meeting. It was now so far.

As she stood in the train door, so I was unapproachable and majestic as the sun rose. Incredibly, this goddess went here by train to to meet me. As soon as I stood over her and had a stupid greeting stammered, as she had already pushed me her beloved electrical stimulation device in hand. She lost not much time:

"at From the bathroom and put the thing, but really, otherwise you're doing here in front of people again!"

a diabolical device and I had to also be related to the idea, to create a part: a steel sleeve, which is pushed over the tail and a rounded metal bar for the rear ("you is expanding for future use," was her smug Comment been when she told me the first thing gleefully pushed back inside). Both are connected with a battery that the victim was wearing a belt. The one thing about that part though was the remote control, they were not out of hand. The transmitter worked much like a remote control on TV, except it does not turn on the nightly news, but the current flow regulated through my abdomen. Of pleasant tingling to stinging pain that drove one the air from the lungs and forced in a split second on the floor.



I wonder to this day that something is available over the counter in Germany. As I said, she loved the thing, the power and control, which gave her the about me. Everywhere, not only with her in the playroom but also in public. The whole apparatus was so invisible from the outside, the small remote control does not continue to fall. It was striking just the only type that is at once cringed in pain when he had not groomed correctly on command. No one paid any attention to the elegant woman who was innocent and apparently uninterested in the area. When I wore the device, I watched more, so you give no reason for dissatisfaction.

That helped some, but not always, of course, she had fun in the game. I saw it already on the diabolical grin when I came out of the toilet, girded fresh, the cold steel of the electrode in the butt.
"You've always really really pushed deep inside the back?"
"Of course, Mistress, please ...." I
"Oh, I'd rather convincing even themselves" and even as she spoke she pushed the lever on halfway was enough already. A wave of fire from the anus to the tail and back. I was gasping to his knees.

"Yes, seems to be true.` I have for today and extra fresh batteries purely done. Down there you'll greet me the way, first right. "

The pain subsided, giving way to a tingling abating. On all fours I leaned my head down at her feet. She wore the knee-high boots by Dior with the prominent but not exaggerated sales. Elegant but not slutty.

It was, moreover, such a lesson I painfully had to learn. She hated everything looked slutty and cheap like the plague. At first they had me so sometimes lured into the trap. "Bring me something nice with" she had said on the phone. "Boots maybe, I love boots, size 38".

I was worried then in a shop in the old town a couple who looked like the boots with Julia Roberts in "Pretty Woman" before their conversion to the lady. The boots, which are also on the famous poster. Looked cool, I found out. Idiot. As I

the lady then kneeling, presented the box with the boots, she threw after opening only a quick look and then had a fit of rage as I had experienced it with her yet so far. Normally, she was calm and composed when you hit me, sometimes serene, at best, self-excited. This time she was beside herself. She grabbed the shaft with polished boots and beaten me to shut up her arms were. If I thought she was a hooker, she yelled at me. About whether she looked like Julia Roberts or if I said I was Richard Gere. When she could no longer beat with fatigue on, I was blunt and beaten blue and the boots had to take out the trash. They did not want the house . Keep Since then, I was extremely careful with my gifts.

Back to Neuss. Devotedly I licked the smooth leather of her boots, half a minute left they grant me, then she became impatient.

"That's enough, you still lick me down all the paint, shopping so high now, let's go."

Undoubtedly one of her favorite activities. Large selection, it was not, however, in satisfying the local Karstadt had her shopping was also not seriously, more to play.

"You follow with two meters distance, lowered your gaze on my heels, get it? Spendier centimeters No more, no less, otherwise ... I'll power "

They had to not tell me twice Determined she contributed to the Department of lingerie, headed for the dressing rooms I followed, trying 200 cm distance to hold This must be a strange picture have given. The tall slender woman, energetic step, raising his head and behind the guy with his head lowered, as if by an invisible rope behind her pulled.

When we had reached the dressing rooms, she turned.

"Stand still and do not move you. Look on the ground "

your commands were always so: in short, concise, no argument enduring So I stayed, two meters in front of the car a minute later stretched.. her arm from the curtain. With a gesture she beckoned to me.

"Well, why so shy, quiet, come clean or do you have any interest?"

"Lady, we can not here ..."

I also did not come. Power.

A moment later I stood in the cabin, which offered just place for us both. I gasped. She had taken off skirt and blouse and was now standing in boots, bra, panties and stockings in front of me. The gloved hands she dug into her hips. In the narrow cabin, I could smell her scent, her perfume, her hair. It was breathtaking, it was so breathtakingly beautiful, so close I had never been before her.

"Oh God, lady, I ..."

"Shut your mouth and do not dare even to touch me."

Then, gentler
"Well, do you like what you see?"

"They are beautiful and I, I ..."

I could not talk. a lump in my throat blocking the otherwise sparkling words his way.

"Let's see how honest you mine. Turn around to the mirror and to my back to."

I did as was commanded, and it stuck from behind her hands in the pockets of my pants quite wide. Even just before our first meeting she had ordered me to wear pants when meeting only, which removes the inner pockets were. Slips are prohibited. Thus, her hands were always unimpeded access to my cock, which she used but unfortunately far too rare. She was wearing gloves by the way, always, she had never touched me with his bare hands. With hands tested the extent they measure my erection and was obviously pleased.

your eye finds my large in the mirror that covered one wall of the cabin. Retains it makes him captive. Your mouth directly on my ear, I mean almost to feel the tongue, the voice sweet as honey:

"Were you nice abstinent for your mistress, you have everything saved up good for me?"

"Yes, mistress,"

"and prayed every night before my image, like a little chaste convent schoolgirl?"

"Yes mistress, naked and on his knees, as you have taught me."

My voice is a whisper, his mouth dry.

me gently pressed her left hand, right reaches for the remote control.

"And what, pray what have you, you little convent schoolgirl with impudent men cock?"

"I have prayed for deliverance, dear lady."

She laughs.

"prayed for deliverance? You think you wanted to finally cum again, yes, that's why you prayed, then say it!" The last

Words they produce hisses like an angry snake. I know what's coming. The stream runs through my limbs, she holds me, so I did not fall.

"Urrgh", only a gurgle of me.

"So again from the beginning: You light a candle, kneel in front of my image and pray that I will cum up Yes, so far right?"

"Yes Mistress, yes

To me stroking her hand, my cock throbbing, is about to burst.



"I let you cum but do not you hear far as I am much too much initial resistance in you if I notice that your mind really soft and open to me has become, if I sense that you are an empty vessel for my wish and will, I can reward you, that you understand that, right? "

Again, the current, longer this time stronger. You let me down, I twist myself into convulsions, it does not stop.

"Do you understand?"

"Aargh, my lady, yes, yes, please, please."

only a short break, then the shock, nor stronger. My legs are twitching in spasms, I toss and turn me on the ground by twist. Then you turn off at last. Tears are running from the eyes. slobber dripping from my mouth onto the floor. I gasp as after a 10,000 m race. Among words I am not capable.

It gives me a minute's rest. I hear through fog that someone from outside asks if everything was in order. Yes, yes, she replies with a slight voice, my friend just got a bit bad.

is quieter than my breath, she goes to squat down next to me, a toe in front of my mouth, but I can achieve with the tip of the tongue not quite. Me stroking his head. Even without words, I know what I do. I crawl on the boots. When my tongue touched the ball, I feel lucky. A satisfied smile plays on your mouth.

"One day you will thank me. I'm gonna , Train until you're all mine and your hot cock will help me. You must be connected to further develop from time to time if I do not see any progress with you more, are you out. Then it's all over. But fear not, the road is still long for you, I feel it. And I'll help you "

" Yes Mistress "

" And now you go out and tell the seller that your mistress, you hear me. "! Your mistress," drawn by your ineptitude when trying a run has . The times to see if the shops have in their province a pair of Fogal Lady in black size S. And a new slip you bring me with even that is soaking wet. Just take the most expensive, which the have here. "


The rest of the afternoon was only then sometimes less dramatic. In the restaurant where we had lunch, had we were almost able to keep a normal couple, we chatted there and laughed and joked. We talked about our jobs, about books, movies and music. It could a very charming and entertaining conversation partner if she wanted. Fascinating in the true sense of the word.

Only once have I made the attempt, to beg for an orgasm. I had the sentence not even out, because you gave me a slap ansatzlos that the half turned local. Further tests could I have therefore preferred.

Under the table you provided, however, continued with a gentle pulsating pressure of her boot sole on my tail between my legs that I almost went crazy. As you could feel the throbbing of my cock through the leather, she listened closely to whenever I am moving toward a climax. Today, I am of course aware that they could see in my eyes when it was dangerous. She wanted to keep me in this state, just before the spin, drooling, helpless.

was after the main course at her and grinned at me from above:

"You will excuse me directly, I have to change out my clothes. And for you I'll get the dessert. Order times at the little waitress for a cup of coffee myself and for you an empty dessert plate. And another thing: not to touch you so long as I'm away "

you walked like I had big problems to make your summons, and leave my hands off my tail

A short time later she came back
....
"is better, how quickly you catch cold in wet clothes. Look. "

something left of me falling on the plate that the waitress had placed with a questioning facial expression in the meantime before me. It was the black Seidenslip she had worn in the locker room. But he now looked taken plenty. Crumpled the front, above glossy moisture. Inside I could see white spots.

"Beautiful, is not it? That You may now enjoy. I promise you do not hurt the process."

She leaned her elbows on the table, put her chin in her hands and smiled at me.

"Well, what, what are you waiting for? To catch!"

I looked at a loss. They laughed in my face.

"Well, you know is not it, like a slave enjoys the panties of his mistress when she leaves him?
but you also drink wine, right? Well, here goes the same way."

I leaned over the dark material. Directly with the nose about it. A bitter, heady scent rose from it. Your scent. Traces of perfume or something else, please. I took a deep breath, think again. I fainted.

"So you see, and now you must take it into his mouth, but do so hands off. Although I no longer wear, it is still my slip, which you will not touch with your weighted pencils." I leaned my head

even deeper to the plate, my face appeared in the material, got a corner, hold them, used the tongue, teeth and lips, chewed, and sucked until I pulled the panties in his mouth was full and every drop of liquid had taken it.

grinning ear I sat up and beamed at her. She had leaned back and her eyes looked at me scornfully and condescendingly. She looked at the clock. I looked away and saw to my horror next to our table the waitress stand, which looked with holder loose look down on me, the bill in his hand.

"While you got there messing around with my wet pants, I've ordered once the bill. Come on, join up and pay, I must go."


was too quickly gone around the time. I drove back to the station. Five minutes we stayed. She pointed to a bank up a piece of the platform, away from the usual hustle and bustle. She took on the bench and pointed his gloved finger on the ground at her feet.

"You kneel there,"

another three minutes.

She leaned forward, took my chin in his hand and pulled me towards him ran. She was very close to me, I smelled her breath.

"Now get my little one does not know what he was so happy. Ts ts ts."

I see her pink tongue tip and would rather say nothing.

"Want to cum you yet, here in front of me while I'm still here."

Not long ago I would have been indignant "Not here, lady, of all people," slipped out. But I have been on, I wanted this Wife obey her will be in her presence was all possible, there were no limits. Us so I just breathed a quiet "Yes, dear mistress."

"Ok, hurry up. Open up your pants and get him out. I want to see him completely, otherwise it is nothing."

I did as ordered, the thing stood in the cold air, red, hard, throbbing. From the corner of my eye I saw an elderly couple was heading to our bank. Oh no, please do not. Then the woman seemed to register what was happening there, she moved her husband's arm and the two turned away. From the platform over a few people stared, I was shit.

"catch on, but alas you come before I give you liberty. And when you come, I will have everything in my boots, understand? "

I only had a couple of times rub up and down, I was ready.


" Lady, now that I have when you ...."

"hands off"



with her right foot she pushed my hand away and pressed the soles of my shaft. all it takes. not in ending it shot eruptions out of me. I saw the sky and in its midst an angel who was, however, come straight from hell.

"In my boots I said, yes it is good. Let it all out, who knows when you once again do that. "

When the pink fog lifted again, I saw the mess. Her boots were full with my white goo.

" Dear passengers, on track 16 now has ICE driveway ...."

"Hurry up, my train arrives. You do not well that I go with so eingesaut boots. Lick it off, do away the mess immediately. "

The last words she had uttered and kicked me while in the chest, that I fell backwards.

your legs up next to each other, I crept on all fours towards her and began to lick.
enter
"faster, I have to. There is, and also because, dammit again, make out, you girl. "

I obsessively licking the boots up and down. I felt nothing, thought nothing, tasted nothing. I servant, slave vessel was not more. She had the will I practice.

The last drop wiped them with her fingers from the shoulder and put me then the gloved fingers into his mouth. I sucked so much because they had to take by force the hand of my mouth.

"Please enter at track 16, the doors close automatically."

She jumped up and went to the train, got in, turned around no more. The doors closed, hissing. She was gone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment