Last night it was again time for a special meeting. I learned Daria Elizabeth Flack know on Facebook, first we wrote a bit back and forth, but soon we arrived at our favorite topic of creativity. When I visited her blog , I was amazed: "What a talented artist" were My first words when Marvel of your works.
Of course I wanted to learn a little more and asked Daria so late into the night from about themselves and their art.
Daria told me that she had already painted as a child, with 15 years a member of an art school and was allowed to issue their first works at age 18 in hairdressers and shop windows.
now you also have two official exhibitions behind him, one of them even in England.
your images it describes itself as a modern, colorful and abstract. It is guided by their thoughts and feelings and makes the images seem to arise.
There
Also drawings and photographs it on your blog to admire and, since April 2010, Fashion. With bright colors embellished Daria monochrome T-shirts and can there arise great, small works of art. New in the portfolio is a white dress, which she skillfully transformed into a colorful focal point has.
All works of course you can buy with her and love can make even make something.
So, looks over at you and do not be afraid to leave their feedback, namely that bloggers need as well as actors need applause. ;-)
Images courtesy of: http://dariaelisabeth.wordpress.com/
0 comments:
Post a Comment