Sunday, February 13, 2011

Shooting Pains In Left Side Of Neck

Swept away: Dolly Gun


Last night I was at the Emergenza Music Festival in Underground . It is the world's biggest festival for unsigned bands live band. The aim of the band is moving into the international final, because there waving the victors either a professional music production or a festival sponsored tour and new musical instruments and technical equipment.
Already by 19 clock began the festival as 8 bands with an approximately half-hour program faced each other. However, I must confess I was not from the beginning, but only came to 22 clock around the band Gun Dolly to live. particularly pleasing was that I had won the map on facebook and it was clear I was a winner and as a supporter of the band Gun Dolly, but I really did not know what awaited me .. .

Well what shall I say? Honestly, the band has swept me! More rock sound coupled with Elektoelementen and to a mad woman named Stella Tonon front with an extraordinary voice. You will notice quickly, the band lives, loves and breathes rock and not too tight. An impressive performance that Stella celebrated on stage with fervor, she sings her lyrics and you get the feeling she is going through what she sings just live on stage. Dolly Gun do that, a feature not many, they seize one and let one forget, at least for a moment everything around you. I can only say: Chapeau!

who is interested now, here's the first music video by Dolly Gun or better yet get to the next performance on 4/29/2011 at the Blue Shell and let you sweep. ;-)


0 comments:

Post a Comment