Sunday, February 20, 2011

Lyme Disease Ocular Migraine

hungover on a saturday

After an eventful night at Ministry of Sound, which I would rather not have experienced, I tortured myself on Saturday morning out of bed in order for the last time Dearest Portobello Market to explore, which is directly at me around the corner.

how many hours I've spent here, traded and haggled with the vendors, often with a laughing and a crying eye, admired the wonderful displays, without me ever having to do everything to?

After we relish in our favorite coffee shop one of the wonderful Chai Latte had sipped, we met on leaving the café three photographers that I had during our last trip to the Brick Lane observed during the shoot. They asked me if I wanted to a shoot - Who says there already like no?
Unfortunately I only received one of the pictures I asked the photographer, however, send me more.



(Coat, Topshop)

for more check out
emilanos flickr .


0 comments:

Post a Comment