Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Gmc Lease Pull Ahead 2010

preparing to leave



i spend my days in a dreamy haze
thinking of what to do.


dreaming of another world. the mystery jets have written me a song and a video suited to it, the melancholy scenes pictures and I almost tear the heart. how many times we were sitting together on lawn, garage roofs in campgrounds, on, because the others were impossible to climb. how often we dream of another country, another city than our tiny Switzerland bern with our even tinier much.
I always said that I would one day get out of here, preferably soon after completion of the school days.
I had all my friends, all my family thrown in the hope of finding something better out there, in the world.



i once loved before does it matter anymore
cause now it might be you.



December 2010. Jade and I are sitting in the backyard of a shabby coffee company in shepherds bush, west london. We live in a house with no heating and no hot water to keep us warm with electric heating, electricity costs are soaring. alessandra has depression, crying all day, we do not know why. This is the life I had dreamed of me in london?
jade, which always shadowy else laughs me today with an empty look. "Why are we not happy here? "
because live, that we have always dreamed of, can not exist. at least not in this world. not in this city.





in december, I learned that I am here in london would not find what I had been looking for. jade left the city in January.

just try try to scrape the sky
just once before you die do something that will
make your mother cry
the dream of another world.


the happiness I was down in the cradle, and I've simply ignored. seven days and I'll be back home.

who had enough of my Melancholy has and wants to watch the wonderful video of the mystery jets, voilĂ :


0 comments:

Post a Comment