I was asked to form Spring, if I had no desire to put together a shopping guide for London. I am still working on it, once the best cafes and shops together out of my area around Portobello Road. If this is done only once, I'll try to compile the best tips for all of London.
Some time ago I wrote a post with tips for the area around Spitalfields and Brick Lane, who is interested to read the following post by: In London there are only gypsies.
has in my little apartment north of the Portobello Road, unfortunately, taken hold of the spirit of optimism - Tomorrow I will the city in which I loved, laughed, cried and enjoyed life to the fullest have left. This is a time come to an end when my gypsy life has not let me not be afraid has to reflect on a morning, and I am therefore forced into a swirl of impressions, colors, and people. The best times are the turbulent times, and I take with me so many beautiful, sad, funny and sad memories that I could feed them for months.
I met here, Nina, my kindred spirit with which I have made the autumnal streets of East London during the day and at night, unsure, Claudia, with whom I passionately the market stalls around the Brick Lane and Portobello rummaged for rarities, I met Rob, with whom I spent many a night in his tiny apartment with no living room, and the morning is the best English Breakfast cook liked. Then there was Jade, the Australian whirlwind, with nothing impossible, no way too far and no action was too ridiculous for us, Alessandra, with whom I shared my bed and my heart, Phil, who just always had time, and so many people that I could continue to rave about virtually forever.
Wherever drive my life I will stay here is the.
And what would the break even without the obligatory last-minute shopping in my very favorite stores?
(necklace from H & M, shorts from Urban Outfitters, shirt from Topshop)
(Kuschel Sheath Urban Outfitters, rings of Portobello Market, Primark and Topshop)
Some time ago I wrote a post with tips for the area around Spitalfields and Brick Lane, who is interested to read the following post by: In London there are only gypsies.
has in my little apartment north of the Portobello Road, unfortunately, taken hold of the spirit of optimism - Tomorrow I will the city in which I loved, laughed, cried and enjoyed life to the fullest have left. This is a time come to an end when my gypsy life has not let me not be afraid has to reflect on a morning, and I am therefore forced into a swirl of impressions, colors, and people. The best times are the turbulent times, and I take with me so many beautiful, sad, funny and sad memories that I could feed them for months.
I met here, Nina, my kindred spirit with which I have made the autumnal streets of East London during the day and at night, unsure, Claudia, with whom I passionately the market stalls around the Brick Lane and Portobello rummaged for rarities, I met Rob, with whom I spent many a night in his tiny apartment with no living room, and the morning is the best English Breakfast cook liked. Then there was Jade, the Australian whirlwind, with nothing impossible, no way too far and no action was too ridiculous for us, Alessandra, with whom I shared my bed and my heart, Phil, who just always had time, and so many people that I could continue to rave about virtually forever.
Wherever drive my life I will stay here is the.
And what would the break even without the obligatory last-minute shopping in my very favorite stores?
(necklace from H & M, shorts from Urban Outfitters, shirt from Topshop)
(Kuschel Sheath Urban Outfitters, rings of Portobello Market, Primark and Topshop)
0 comments:
Post a Comment