When you walk through the streets of London, meet so many wonderful people. It seems as if they were all just come here to be of mutual admiration, to make the quiet competition.
If you look back not too well, one could almost think that there is only beauty. Sensory overload. has
pretty much from the internet me busy today. masks Furcoats, leather wedges and found fashion toast to , artfashionfate weheartit , maffashion and .
If you look back not too well, one could almost think that there is only beauty. Sensory overload. has
pretty much from the internet me busy today. masks Furcoats, leather wedges and found fashion toast to , artfashionfate weheartit , maffashion and .
my last day here I spend with excessive shopping. images achievements of my there is unfortunately no, because although I claudia great today announced that I must go now, to make pictures, I slept all day, with the exception of an hour-long foray into american apparel and then at my favorite cafe at the Portobello Road.
what is still on my list:
- more of harmony, the brilliant sexshop oxford on the street
- tons of jewelry and new rings, as my old somewhere between work and bus drivers lost are
- let nachstechen my tattoo, because, unfortunately, is anything but healed perfectly
- the music shops Browse by soho and friends something to bring my
- wistfully say goodbye to topshop and urban outfitters
0 comments:
Post a Comment